Candle Making Workshop - Saturday, Nov 2, 2019 - 5:00 PM (Conversations with Mommies)
We're excited to teach you and your group how to custom design your very own soy-wax candles! This exclusive link is for your Love & Make event on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
We will guide each guest on how to mix fragrances to create an 8 oz & 4 oz soy wax candle. If you wish to give your candle away as a gift, we will provide tops or custom-fit boxes upon request.
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 1.5 - 2 hours of guided instruction
- Basic understanding of the candle making process
- Overview of candle color and fragrance selection
- 8 oz soy candle
- 4 oz soy candle
- Each additional candle will be $5 or $10 each depending on size
- Guests will be able to pick up their semi-cured candle after a 60-90 min curing time or arrange another time for pickup.
Feel free to BYOB or snacks as you socialize. We will provide water, napkins, plastic utensils, cups and small plates. Please call me if you need help or have questions (Amara: 832-202-5297).
***The workshop will start promptly a 5:00 PM You may review our Cancellation Policy here.
We can't wait to meet you!
Saturday, Nov 2, 2019, 5:00PM
Rice Village (Near Le Peep Restaurant)
6136 Village Pkwy
Houston, Texas 77005
***PLEASE DO NOT USE APPLE MAPS FOR DIRECTIONS***